Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I have been married for 6 years now, stay at home with my two wonderful boys (2 1/2 and 5 mo). I also watch 5 other children in their home part time. I cloth diaper both of my boys, using hand knit, by me, wool covers and prefolds. I try and make a lot of our food from scratch and hopelessly fail at keeping house, but I try.

Monday, March 21, 2011

So it's time to crack down on getting things ready to go for the REdiaper sale at Circle ME on April 2nd. I mean we have less than two weeks to go, right? Next Saturday I"m giving a presentation on wool during their Cloth Diaper class, and I"m really excited. But, I don't have a lot of things done that need to be done!!! I have to gather up some things to bless my booth with. . . such as a display, I like the one here, but I"ll make mine out of pvc pipe and paint it, using a ribbon to string across ;) I need something to store stuff under the table in, and something to cover the table with! I need to get a hold of a cash box as well and pay for my booth fee. I also need to make up another dozen or more butt sweaters. Especially since a friend of mine is stopping by today to purchase something beautiful for a friend of hers whose baby is due this week, plus placing an order for some more!

So, because I tend to be more motivated if I know people will expect an update. . . I will update you on my progress at the end of my Wooly Wednesday post ;) Of course, that's another thing I have to do. . . find a wooly topic and write about it!!! I'm thinking maybe health issues that make the use of wool for babies through adulthood a benefit ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment