Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I have been married for 6 years now, stay at home with my two wonderful boys (2 1/2 and 5 mo). I also watch 5 other children in their home part time. I cloth diaper both of my boys, using hand knit, by me, wool covers and prefolds. I try and make a lot of our food from scratch and hopelessly fail at keeping house, but I try.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Fluffy Friday ;)

Dizzy is neither fluff, nor for sale. . . yet I couldn't resist! The following will be available at my booth at Circle ME on April 2nd from 10-2 ;)


Beautiful and light weight. . . don't you love the cables in this large soaker?

A little thicker, great addition to a new baby's winter wardrobe or overnights!!!
Super light weight! And who can resist that wonky hand made heart? This will look adorable under a skirt or on it's own!!


100% Merino wool.. . gotta love it!

Check out the awesome pocket!
This one will be very adjustable in sizing!
Another 100% merino. . . so soft!!
My new business cards, made up by a friend ;) See the cute little lambs representing my Gee and my Dizzy? Gotta love me some lambies ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment