Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I have been married for 6 years now, stay at home with my two wonderful boys (2 1/2 and 5 mo). I also watch 5 other children in their home part time. I cloth diaper both of my boys, using hand knit, by me, wool covers and prefolds. I try and make a lot of our food from scratch and hopelessly fail at keeping house, but I try.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Fluffy Friday!!!



Dizzy is neither fluffy nor for sale, but the rest is!!! Expect to see most of this at Circle ME on April 2nd!

This gorgeous Soaker is a pull on style with cabling in the front and back. Due to the beautiful fabric I could not bring myself to felt it! It's perfect for a spring baby! Can you picture this peeking out on a fluffy butt under a skirt? NB/SM $12

This 100% Lambswool soaker is felted and a little thicker making it perfect for an overnight diaper! It is so soft and breathable, and don't forget that the wonderful fiber wool helps regulate body temps, rather than trapping heat in! $13 SM/ME


This lightweight pair of shorts can also be worn under an outfit is uber soft 100% Italian Merino Wool! It is perfect for hot summer days and includes an added wet zone for extra protection for outerclothing and people who want to snuggle that baby ;) $13 NB/SM


This gorgeous cabled soaker is lightweight and unfelted, making it super breathable! It's 100% Shetland wool that has not been felted, and is a M/LG size! Picture this with a pair of cute baby legs! $12


This M/LG 100% lambswool sweater is a medium weight making it perfect for year round! $12


This heavy weight soaker is 100% lambswool. The extra high rise is perfect for keeping tummies warm under t-shirts! Makes a great overnight cover, just put on some baby legs and a t-shirt or layer under your favorite jammies! Sm $12


These gourgeous tights are 93% Merino with a littly nylon mixed in for stretch! I've added extra wet zone protection to maintain my high standards. These can be worn as pants or under a skirt/long shirt! Sm/Me $15


See that hand made heart! That was my first applique using a sewing machine:)


This 100% Lambswool will be so soft on your newborn! NB/SM $12


Super lightweight 100% Italian Merino Wool! Sm/Me $17


This gorgeous soft teal longies will be so soft on your babe! Sm/Me $15


Don't you just love those pockets!


These beautiful pants are unfelted with cable detailing! They will fit a wide variety of sizes starting as a small and stretching to a generous medium on your yummy string bean! Sm/Me $15


100% Italian Merino wool size Sm. These gorgeous lightweight pants will accent any wardrobe while being super soft!! $15


I couldn't end with out showing off the coolest business cards every designed, by my good friend Courtney!

OOH! I love Fluffy Fridays! I hope make it a weekly event!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment