Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I have been married for 6 years now, stay at home with my two wonderful boys (2 1/2 and 5 mo). I also watch 5 other children in their home part time. I cloth diaper both of my boys, using hand knit, by me, wool covers and prefolds. I try and make a lot of our food from scratch and hopelessly fail at keeping house, but I try.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Classy Wool

I am so excited for the upcoming events at Circle Me!! The coolest news is that they are hosting a consignment event where you can consign and purchase used cloth diapers and natural family items. They are also having vendors like THE SLEEPY SHEEP!!! Go ME!

Today however I'd like to touch on their Cloth Diapering class. I will be supplementing this class with information on using wool! I can not wait! This will take place at their location in Lincoln NE on March 26th at 11am.

Provided that Gee is in a good mood I will be bringing him with me as my Male Model ;) I will demonstrate just how easy putting on wool is with a squirmy baby, as well how to wash and care for wool. Of course I will touch on the awesomeness of wool as a fiber as well as a cover alternative!!

Show up, have a blast and learn something new!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment