Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I have been married for 6 years now, stay at home with my two wonderful boys (2 1/2 and 5 mo). I also watch 5 other children in their home part time. I cloth diaper both of my boys, using hand knit, by me, wool covers and prefolds. I try and make a lot of our food from scratch and hopelessly fail at keeping house, but I try.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Keeping Routines

Since I have a horrible time keeping any kind of a routine, and therefore can't seem to build a habit, I"m making myself accountable to my readers. Each week I hope to post a new routine or habit to make.

This week I will start the habit of clearing clutter every night before bed. As I'm decluttering the whole house right now that will consist of filling up one full kitchen garbage bag a night. Later on that (hopefully) will be minimized to just sorting through this or that area of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment