Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I have been married for 6 years now, stay at home with my two wonderful boys (2 1/2 and 5 mo). I also watch 5 other children in their home part time. I cloth diaper both of my boys, using hand knit, by me, wool covers and prefolds. I try and make a lot of our food from scratch and hopelessly fail at keeping house, but I try.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Check Out My flying!

Ooops!! I had to edit to add the pictures (a second time!!!) Hopefully they're really there now!


As soon as I got out of bed, I got Gee up and gave him a bottle, and let him play on our bed while I got dressed. . . to the shoes even. Before leaving the room I made the bed. That's the habit of the month people. Just do it.

I also made Dizzy's bed. As you can see, I also cleaned his room up last night. We'll work harder on that later, making it organized as well as clean.
Ok, so there's stuff on the counters. . . but the sink is shiny. . . and that stuff isn't dirty dishes!
Well. . . . except for the two bottles and lid I found this morning. Thankfully those bottles are only for water now!

See how there's no dirty pots and pans hanging out on the stove top? I did that. All of that!! If I can do it. . . so can you ;)

Happy Flying!

Tomorrow: Be sure to check out my post on how the sale went yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment