Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I have been married for 6 years now, stay at home with my two wonderful boys (2 1/2 and 5 mo). I also watch 5 other children in their home part time. I cloth diaper both of my boys, using hand knit, by me, wool covers and prefolds. I try and make a lot of our food from scratch and hopelessly fail at keeping house, but I try.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

REdiaper Sale and upcoming events!


I had such a great time at Circle Me last Saturday! Of course it took the rest of the weekend to recover, and Monday I was in no condition to blog (you don't want to know what Dizzy did to my freshly clean and folded laundry ~note to self: always put it away the minute you're done folding it!!!). But today, I am!! And it's Woolie Wednesday of course!!

The morning started off nicely with my parents showing up with fresh Starbucks and the biggest apple fritter on the face of the planet. I was too embarrassed to eat it, because it was THAT big, but it made a great reward for a long month of working on soakers. I met so many nice people who really put a lot of thought and care into what they want touching babies skin! And I thank those that purchased from my booth and look forward to seeing pictures of their little ones sporting their new fluff! There were also some custom orders placed. . . and let me tell you, it is so much more fun looking for sweaters for a specific baby!! I didn't walk away a millionaire by any means but I did get a good start!

Since then I've been real busy getting custom orders ready. One will surely inspire a new product line for The Sleepy Sheep and I look forward to launching that soon! Many of us don't think twice about putting cloth on our babies bums. . . but what if the tables were turned? I plan on writing a post on some woolie options for adults next week!!

Due to some awesome networking going on I have become involved in a giveaway towards the end of April with Brynns Boutique!! I can't wait for that one!! This is going to be the month of giveaways as I plan on donating some to Circle Me for their Earth Day event and the prizes they will be handing out. There are other exciting giveaways coming up soon as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment