Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I have been married for 6 years now, stay at home with my two wonderful boys (2 1/2 and 5 mo). I also watch 5 other children in their home part time. I cloth diaper both of my boys, using hand knit, by me, wool covers and prefolds. I try and make a lot of our food from scratch and hopelessly fail at keeping house, but I try.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It's Tuesday Again!

So it's Tuesday again. Today I"m just going to give you some of my flying progress. The month of April is so crazily busy. . . so I'm still working on just maintaining flight. I haven't had a shiny sink every night before bed, and I've gone to bed with dirty dishes even. However, I"ve been dressed to the shoes before 9am almost every single day since March 1st, and my bed has been made every day in April other than this weekend! I'm thinking that regardless of how busy I am this week I need to get back in the habit of shining my sink every day!!

The zone this week is the main bath and laundry room. Thankfully our laundry room is pretty neat (thanks to The Hubs!) and the bathroom is fairly decent. The only thing I really need to focus on for either of those is wiping down surfaces and scrubbing the toilet/shower/tub. I"m still not going to be working on my missions for the zones just yet. I think in May, once the zones start over with zone one, I"ll do the actual zone work that's listed, such as decluttering bit by bit and detail cleaning. If I do that for a month, some of the zones will be ready for the daily missions by June ;)

Happy Flying!

2 comments:

  1. I saw your comment to the flylady on Facebook a while back, and it got me curious. So now I'm a flybaby also :) And your progress sounds wonderful I can't wait until I get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up girl! Make sure you go at your pace! If you go too fast you'll feel great for about five minutes!! I'm trying bit by bit, and while I might take two steps forward, something always sends me one step back. The good news is that my husband can tell a difference and comments on it. Just do your best and remember, you are not behind, just jump in where you are!! You'll never get anywhere stressing about 'catching up'. <3

    ReplyDelete