Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I have been married for 6 years now, stay at home with my two wonderful boys (2 1/2 and 5 mo). I also watch 5 other children in their home part time. I cloth diaper both of my boys, using hand knit, by me, wool covers and prefolds. I try and make a lot of our food from scratch and hopelessly fail at keeping house, but I try.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Oops!!

Wow, I did my readers a great diservice! I am so sorry!! Monday I was all excited about my week long series. . . and then here it is Thursday and I haven't even added a second installment! Tuesday I took the boys on a play date to the zoo, Wednesday I took them on a play date to make monster cupcakes and it's just been so busy. Of course I had plenty of time in the evenings, just completely forgot, even though I had a good idea for Tuesdays installment.

I guess I'll do that tonight. We just finished making popcorn balls. Dizzy had a great time, though most of it was spent eating the melted marshmallows! We made them orange they will be at Hub's office for the trick or treaters. Dizzy had the idea for popcorn balls, or maybe just inspired me to make them. He saw them on Unwrapped on the Food Network channel and wanted some. So naturally we made them, thankfully we have reasons to get rid of them easily! Maybe we'll make them to share with our cousins on Halloween and for church that morning, if we have time.

Ok, look forward to seeing Diaper Pros and Woes 2 this evening/ tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment