Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I have been married for 6 years now, stay at home with my two wonderful boys (2 1/2 and 5 mo). I also watch 5 other children in their home part time. I cloth diaper both of my boys, using hand knit, by me, wool covers and prefolds. I try and make a lot of our food from scratch and hopelessly fail at keeping house, but I try.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Welcome to my first Mommy Monday! Here is our family trip to the Henry Doorly Zoo in Omaha!


Here is Baby Gee haning out in the Moby ;) I took the pic myself. . . kind of an acrobatic feat!

Here's me and my boys!!

What a lovely job of posing for the camara. I"m half convinced he's stuffed!



My cuties ;)

Baby Gee loves watching the Giraffs!




While he slept through the obnoxiously loud train ride. . . .
Poor Dizzy had to have his ears covered!

Happy Family!

Baby Gee's favorite exhibit! Of course Dizzy was afraid of the goats too. . .

He loved the dragon on the merry go round!

Here he is 10 minutes before he fell alseep during the IMAX showing of Alaska, Spirit of the Wild!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment